Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let me introduce you to my my current life saver.. Trangggg~~~
Rough Interdit Satin Lipsticks collection from Givenchy!
I got them like last week and I fell in love with them..
I have a very dry lips especially in the winter like this... >.< (hate that!) and I'm not a big fan of lip gloss. so I usually prime my lips with lip balm and then layer it with one of these beautiful color.
Try them at Sephora and you will know why I ♥ it so much..

I have them in #11 (Rose Desire), #25 (Rose Caprice), #13 (Tempting Coral), and #23 (Fantasy Pink)



The swatches :
#11 is a very pretty baby pink color (My fave out of these four)
#25 is a pale pink color (didn't show up really well on my lips but might go well with smokey eyes)
#13 is a peach color (Perfect for every season)
and #23 is a HOT pink color! (Compliments the natural eye shadows color)


Unique packaging.. Very pretty..
Totally satisfied with my purchase! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment