Friday, December 25, 2009

FOTD


I went out with my bf yesterday for xmas eve and while waiting for him I took a pic in the car. So I was thinking of doing FOTD.. :D

The products that I used:

FACE
Prime Time by Bare Escentuals
MUFE HD Foundation #118
The Body Shop Powder Foundation Shade 11
Cargo OneBase Concealer + Foundation
ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral
NYX Mozaic Powder #01 to highlight my cheeckbone and nose

EYES
ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark
UDPP
ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Citrus
Coastal Scents 88 Eye Shadow Palette column #10 Row #6
Coastal Scents 88 Eye Shadow Palette column #10 Row #7
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus

LIPS
Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment
Givenchy Rough Interdit in #11 Rose Desire

I'm wearing Alluring Eyes contact lenses from Freshkon in Mystical Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment