Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Xmas 2009!

Hello guys, what have you been up to?? Tell me about it!
It's been a lonely week for me.. I have to spend my Christmas here without my family.

Therefore, to cheer myself up, I've done some online shopping during this winter break! HoHoHo... :-*
I ordered few items from adambeauty, The Body Shop, Missha, and Sephora.
A lot of websites are having sale right now. If you're also thinking of having a "Christmas Online Shopping Time " like me you can check them out on my blog's side bar. I update them regularly.
So yes more reviews and hauls are coming up soon!

I also have been thinking of doing a makeup tutorial especially for Asians' eyes because most of asians' girls, like me, have no/small eyelids so doing an eye makeup may become a problem for some of us. So yeah I'm working on it.. stay tuned! ;-)




That's about it.. Have a little merry Christmas!
Stay safe and warm..
Love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment