Monday, January 11, 2010

I believe most of you have tried ELF's products. For those of you that haven't, it might be a useful guideline of what to get. All of their products are only $1 and $3 for their studio line products.
You can get them at their official website here or at Target.

Here are my 5 most loveeed ELF products and 5 that I regret buying.

My #1 most loved ELF product :

Definitely their Eyeshadow brush
(Whenever I want to apply my eyeshadow I always reach for this brush. My HG eyeshadow brush)











#2 ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark












# 3 ELF Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
(The bronzer is amazing.. People usually compare it to NARS Orgasm/Laguna blush & bronzer)









#4 ELF Foundation Brush
(super cheap but works wonderfully)









#5 ELF Cream Eyeliner in Black
(a lot of product for its price. Long lasting.)








I have more on my loved list, but that was my top 5.


Now 5 ELF products that I regret buying are:
(Basically they sit on my train case all the time. useless!)






#1 ELF Tone Correcting Concealer
(didn't work)











#2 ELF Studio Under Eye concealer & Highlighter
(didn't work as well)









#3 ELF Mineral Eyeshadow
(messy. messy. messy.)










#4 ELF Sugar Kiss False Eyelashes in Bling
(messy glitter on the eyelashes)











#5 ELF All Over Color Stick
(didn't like the texture)







Note : Something that didn't work for me doesn't mean it will not work for you. It's just my personal opinion that I would like to share. People have different opinion. Overall ELF is a great cosmetic company that carry excellent products that exceed my expectation. Great price. Great customer service. Love ELF... ok everyone, hope it helps!

2 Comments:

  1. Julissa said...
    That blush and bronzing duo look awesome! I think that's going on my wishlist. :) Hooray! I've tried ELF eyelashes, and they didn't have glitter but they were still awful. D:
    Daniela said...
    I do agree with you about the ELF Studio Under Eye concealer & Highlighter. It does nothing for me :S I also love the blush and bronzing duo but the bronzer is tooo dark for me! I would love to try the gel eyeliner but it's not available in europe yet! :(

Post a Comment