Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Belated New Year everyone!!! Hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you~~

I just finished my first week of school.. fiuh~~ and YEY for weekend! :D
I'm going to watch Sherlock Holmes (hopefully) tomorrow night.. :) My sister said it was better than Avatar?? Idk.. Let see... LOL..

Guys, I've done a lot of online shopping during my winter holiday and some of my stuff are not even here yet! >.<

So let's just start with few items that I already got, which is from Adambeauty.com. They shipped my items within 2 days and the package arrived after 15 days. Well I think it's not bad since it was sent from HK to San Francisco and it was during busy Christmas time.

From left to right :
Lavshuca Eye Color Select in PU-2 (new color replacing the discontinued PU-1),
Kate Deep Trap Eyes in BR-1,
Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge in Pk-3, and
Coffret D'or Full Styling Rouge in BE-179 (Glow range)

All of them are from Kanebo. In my opinion Kanebo has the best product lines compare to other Japanese makeup brands.



This is my first Japanese Drugstore Makeup Haul and I would say that I'm impressed with the packaging~~~ esp. the Lavshuca one!



Lavshuca Eye Color Select in PU-2 creates an elegant purple look and Kate Deep Trap Eyes in BR-1 gives you more of the natural glow...

The color itself is not very pigmented as you can see below. I have to swatch it few times.


Love Love Love the lipstick... I'm a huge fan of lippies and I think these babies are amazing...



But when I tried it on, Lavshuca lipstick looks very pretty on my lips but it was kinda drying where Coffret D'or one is more creamy and moisturizing but the color didn't show up really well on my lips.
The combination of both will be perfect!! If I can just have Lavshuca's color and packaging + Coffret D'or quality in one lipstick! LOL..
I would still recommend them though if you want to try Japanese Drugstore makeup. Definitely get both of this!


Hope you guys enjoy it~~~ tell me what you think...

1 Comment:

  1. Julissa said...
    That's great! I love that Lavshuca palette! The packaging for the lipstick is soooo awesome.

Post a Comment